How It Works
615 Sings celebrates and recognizes great musical talent across Tennessee while bringing awareness to vulnerable children in foster care.
Money raised during tournament voting benefits Tennessee Alliance for Kids to help meet the emergent and ongoing needs in the foster care community. The winner of each match-up is based on the number of votes in the fundraiser with each vote costing just $1. Vote once, vote twice, vote as many times as you want, and tell everyone else you know to vote too.
- $2500 Cash Prize
- Gibson Guitar
- Two Hour Stage Coaching Session with Amy Wolter of Tom Jackson Productions
- Studio Recording with Award-Winning Music Producer Steve Ivey of Ivey Music International
- Recording a song, mixing and mastering
- One-hour photography session with Artisan Imagery
- In-studio radio performance at WSM Coffee Country & Cody Radio Show
- One-Hour Meeting with Chris Martignago, Senior A&R Executive at Prescription Songs
615 Sings will be organized in a single elimination bracket tournament organized by a selection committee. Musicians/bands must submit registration for the tournament by October 10, 2022. The bracket and first round match-up dates will be announced soon after. The winner of each match-up is based on the number of votes in the Tennessee Alliance for Kids fundraiser. Each $1 contributed counts as one vote!