Regardless of your age, time or finances you can make difference to a child in Foster Care. Every single act of kindness or donation has impact. There are countless ways for YOU to get involved
- Drop off a much-needed item at one of our Safe Rooms, such as a package of diapers or a gift card for a foster parent.
- Organize a drive through your church, work place or neighborhood to provide diapers, formula, and wipes to new mothers or to stock a Safe Room with supplies. Contact TAK to determine current needs.
- Get involved with the Sunshine Club and help provide a special day to a child/children in need.
- If you are short on time, make a monetary donation to TAK.
- Become a certified volunteer who can volunteer to be with foster children in one of the Safe Rooms.
- Motivate your church to offer space for a Safe Room.
- Spread the word through your social media to friends, family and co-workers about the growing needs of children in foster care. Re-post Facebook messages or tweets by TAK!
- Check out our TAK PAK page and help by getting a group together to put TAK PAK's together. Or donate from the list provided
churches and faith based groups
- Faith leaders can have a significant impact on children in Foster Care by offering space and asking church members to provide and manage a Safe Room.
- Have groups get together to put TAK PAKs together and motivate your congregation to provide items that are needed.
- Offer to host a special event for foster children in your area, such as a Christmas party, providing snacks, drinks, gifts and activities at your church.
- Take the lead for the Sunshine Club in providing a special day to a child/children in foster care.
- Take up a special collection at a church service to donate to TAK.
- Spread the word through your church communication tools and social media about the growing needs of children in foster care. Re-post Facebook messages or tweets by TAK!