Tennessee Alliance for Kids (TAK) serves as the liaison between the faith-based community and the State of Tennessee with the goal of meeting the immediate needs of children and youth currently in foster care
and those aging out of the system.
HOW DO WE DO WORK?
Tennessee Alliance for Kids engages the church and faith-based community by:
- Creating an infrastructure so they can respond.
- Meeting the tangible needs of the children currently in the system and aging out.
- Building networks within the faith-based community to provide support to foster, adoptive, and biological families.
- Strategizing local “Safe Rooms” for the children who are awaiting placement with a foster family.
- Equipping and encouraging those who are on the front lines every day – the social workers – who work tirelessly to keep these children safe.
TAK has launched out of a regional movement that's been 12 years in the making. Think of us as bridge builders - bridging the gap between the needs of children in foster care and the faith community.
WILL YOU HELP US BUILD THESE BRIDGES?
Tennessee Alliance for Kids depends on your donations to meet the needs of the vulnerable children across our state. Thank you for considering making a tax deductible gift to TAK today!